Residential Air Duct Cleaning
Residential Air Duct Cleaning Las Vegas Valley
Air-Care has been cleaning air ducts in Las Vegas for 30 years. We were one of the first companies in town to provide air duct cleaning, and we have become the leading air duct cleaner with over 70,000 satisfied customers.
Air Duct Cleaning Process
The following air duct cleaning steps are for a full service air duct cleaning. The process of air duct cleaning involves four steps:
- Clean the furnace/air conditioner.
- After testing the system for proper operation, we will disconnect the power before opening the unit for safety.
- Vacuum the interior surfaces of the Furnace/Air Conditioner.
- Clean the cooling coils with a HEPA vacuum and a coil cleaner.
- Clean the Blower unit.
- Remove wall, ceiling and Floor registers.
- Wash Register with Dynamite cleaner and rinse.
- Clean all air ducts using powerful duct cleaning equipment.
- Decontaminate cleaned ducts with Soot set sealant, and Odor Kill Deodorizer.
- Install Solid Odor Kill in the return to control odors for up to 3 months.